Do Millennials Really Matter for Fast Tracking Business & Sales Growth?
It’s been a whirlwind of radio interviews, podcasts and articles, from CEO World to Charisma. Leaders are discussing this question, along with how to implement key actions in Millennials Matter: Proven Strategies for Building Your Next Gen Leaders. Here are some articles that have sparked even more dialogue:
M & A Strategies
If you’re contemplating or involved in a Merger & Acquisition transaction, check out these articles on critical areas that are often neglected during this transition.
- 3 Steps on How to Improve your Sales Growth Strategy & Fast-Track your M&A (Part 1)
- 3 Steps on How to Improve your Sales Growth Strategy & Fast-Track your M&A (Part 2)
Is Social Media Impacting the Business Results of Your Millennials? My recent Forbes article, Is social media impacting the business results of your Millennials?stimulated lots of emails from leaders. What do you think is the impact of social media in your company?
- Help Your Millennial Leader Develop a Productive Sales Mind
- How to Increase Sales: 3 Practical Tips to Empower Millennial Leaders to use Confident Self-Talk
I’ve had a number of questions lately, like, “Why are margins dropping?” and, “What can we do to turn the tide?” These articles have some important insights for us to consider.
- Discovered – Data Reveals the Biggest Obstacle to Closing More Sales
- Discovered – Data Reveals the Second Biggest Obstacle to Closing More Sales
What is your role in assisting your Millennials to develop solid character in an ethics-starved world and deep-rooted confidence? Here are some practical tips.
- How to Help Your Millennial Develop Character in an Ethics-Starved World
- Parenting – 3 Steps to Help Your Millennial Build Collaboration Skills
Free Millennial Leadership Intro Webinar
How often do you complain about the Millennials on your staff or in your life? For our businesses and sales results to grow, let’s stop complaining and start coaching. Don’t miss this free webinar on June 15th.
If any of these articles triggered some questions or concerns in your mind, let’s talk! CONTACT ME
© Copyright 2018 Danita Bye