Seeking New Ways to Lead Millennials to Accelerate Results? (MN March Speaking & Millennial Leadership)
What do camels have to do with leading Millennials?
If you have a Millennial in your life, you want to know the answer to that question. Why? Because it can make or break your ability to hire, engage and retain top tier salespeople and emerging leaders.
Yet, in a few short years, the star performers in your business and sales team will mainly be Millennials. As business and sales leaders, we need to learn how to unlock the creative insights and leadership acumen of this talent-rich generation.
“Open your eyes, ears, and heart to see who are the up-and-coming leaders in your sphere of influence who might be open to a relationship with you.” Millennials Matter (Why Millennials Matter, p21)
Here’s some questions you may want to consider:
- What might we do to get engagement of millennials, in order to accelerate business results?
- How do we need to rethink our hiring, engagement and retention strategies, in light of this generation’s values?
- What leadership and management shifts might need to happen?
- What does this generation really want from me as a leader?
- How might I need to adjust my approach in order to get the best results?
If you are searching for fresh millennial insights that you can combine with your experience and wisdom to get improved results, I invite you to attend one of my Twin Cities March speaking events New ways to lead Millennials to Accelerate Results.
And, we will discuss how the camel can teach us about new ways of leading Millennials.
Join me at one of these venues:
SME-MN: New Ways to Lead Millennials to Accelerate Business results: Early Bird rate of $39 when you register before February 28th