The Top 5 Sales Growth Strategies to Build a Winning Millennial Sales Team
What are the similarities between implementing a successful leadership development plan or sales strategyand running a marathon? You don’t have to be an athlete to know that it takes guts and determination to run a marathon.I always wonder how these athletes manage to keep putting one foot in front of the other, mile after mile.
What does your emerging sales leader need to start and finish strong and contribute to your Business’ sales growth?
Why is Your Millennial Sales Leader Not Making it to the Sales Growth Winners Podium?
I get calls weekly from experienced leaders looking for fresh, innovative sales strategies to improve the engagement of their Millennial sales leaders. During these times of uncertainty, they know it’s critical to leverage their creativity to grow sales revenues and to capture new clients and markets.
To avoid the common mistakes that might keep you from taking your business to the winners’ podium, I’ve developed these helpful resources – Millennial Sales Growth eBooks
These resources contain tips for developing a winning sales strategy. Sales Strategies that will enable your Millennial and NextGen sales leaders to start and finish strong. A vital part of your leadership development program is executing a process to strengthen the next generation and sales leaders to successfully deal with the shifting realities of the digitized decade.
So, let’s do the marathon/business comparison…
What do a marathon athlete and a business leader need to succeed over the long haul?
- Motivation – Without the right kind of motivation, an athlete may become exhausted along the way and give up. In Millennial Sales Motivation, we’ll talk about a sales strategy on how to create the motivational culture that keeps your emerging sales leader engaged.
- A unique winning sales strategy – Top-class marathon athletes train according to a tailor-made program. In Millennial Sales Coaching,you’ll discover how to develop a unique winning strategy for your Millennial’s career development.
- Accountability – To succeed, marathon athletes need a coach who will hold them accountable for their training program. In Millennial Sales Accountability, you’ll get fresh insights on how to manage millennials, and creating a culture of accountability that will move away from blame-games and excuse-making.
- Natural talent – Varying body types are crossing the finishing lines, but for the most part, the small-framed, extremely lean marathon runners are on the winners’ podiums. Millennial Sales Hiring guides you in your recruiting and hiring process to identify the salespeople with a natural talent.
- A purpose – Legendary athletes say they have a purpose that goes beyond winning, for example, to inspire others to persevere against all odds. In Millennial Sales Compensation, you’ll learn how to develop a compensation package that addresses the unique needs of Millennials and Gen Zers.
Here are the articles in the Millennial Sales Growth Series:
- Smart Hiring is a Smart Sales Strategy
- How to Create a Motivational Culture for Marathon Salespeople
- Smart-Sizing Your Salesforce is a Critical Sales Strategy for 2021
- How to Drive Breakthrough Sales Results by Building Accountability (Videos and Articles)
Just like winning a marathon, being a leader of a business or organization in today’s culture, requires guts and determination.
Leadership Sales Growth Lesson: A vital part of your leadership development strategy is the process of strengthening the next generation to successfully grow your business.
Leadership Sales Growth Question: What might you do to strengthen your sales growth strategies?
If you are a business owner committed to growing your business, or a family business owner in the process of transitioning ownership to the next generation, now is the time to address your concerns.