How to Restructure Your Business for Maximum Sales Growth
I often hear business owners talk about restructuring their businesses as soon as they experience a lack of sales growth. Will restructuring solve all their problems?
In my experience, you will get the best results from a sales force restructuring process when you do it as a planned strategic move, rather than as an emergency plan when things have already started to go wrong.
My four-part series on restructuring answer these questions:
- Why are our competitors taking market share, introducing innovative products and services, growing margins, and expanding revenues…but we are struggling?
- Might this be the right time to restructure our sales environment to improve our sales results?
- What steps might I take to ensure I have the right people in the right seats on the right buses?
If you are one of the business leaders needing clarity to make critical, strategic decisions, I invite you to read the Restructure series. You will learn how to:
- Clarify your sales strategies,
- Align your sales talent to your sales strategies,
- Build robust Sales DNA, healthy sales mindsets, and,
- Strengthen your sales management processes.
Here are the articles in this series: