Do you know why your Millennial salespeople are having a hard time getting the next appointment, rea... read more
It’s been a whirlwind of radio interviews, podcasts and articles, from CEO World to Charisma. ... read more
Here’s a shocking statistic. Only 33% of America’s employees are engaged at work. The other 67% are ... read more
“The star performers responsible for the growth of your business, will, in a few short years, be primarily made up of millennials. That’s a significant reason why mentoring young people needs to be a top priority of every company’s business growth strategy.”
– Danita Bye, Millennials Matter
We’ve created results for these clients
What growth sounds like
We absolutely could not have fixed our sales issues ourselves. And in hindsight, we needed the ‘backbone’ that SalesGS provided to actually help us implement our new sales management processes and transform our sales culture into a disciplined organization.
You help me stay the course; keep me focused on what I’m supposed to be doing as a sales manager. You build processes, taking the voodoo out of sales and sales management. You’ve introduced me to excellent adaptable resources, and are always more than willing to help. You care. Money is important to you; our success is more important. Most consultants give their advice, take your money and run. You aren’t like that; you’re committed to our success. Expertise. Obviously you know what you’re doing.
Danita is a catalyst. She provided meaning and structure to sales at Starkey. She helped our sales managers gain a better understanding of what behaviors and/or tasks to reinforce and link those behaviors to results and compensation. She raised awareness about average selling price, product mix and margins to help us sell with a purpose. And she introduced us to quarterly personal selling plans that support corporate goals.