John Ramstead hit a roadblock in life. It can happen to all of us, including millennial leaders and salespeople. John chose not to go into victim mode. He made the decision to overcome adversity. He launched Eternal Leadership, a coaching and consulting firm.
Do you know why your Millennial salespeople are having a hard time getting the next appointment, reaching decision makers, asking for information from stakeholders, leveling up higher in the organization, or closing the deal? It’s not because they lack prospecting skills, closing skills, the right words to say, or tactics for getting past the inevitable objections. No, they’re not getting what they want because they are not asking for what they want.
Why are they passively beating around the bush?
It's been a whirlwind of radio interviews, podcasts and articles, from CEO World to Charisma. Leaders are discussing this question, along with how to implement key actions in Millennials Matter: Proven Strategies for Building Your Next Gen Leaders. Here are some articles that have sparked...
Here’s a shocking statistic. Only 33% of America’s employees are engaged at work. The other 67% are either passively checked out or actively working against the interests of their employers. How many checked-out Millennial leaders and salespeople do you see on your teams?
In my recent Forbes article: Three Steps To Turn Disengaged Millennial Leaders Into Top Performerswe discuss the importance of getting your millennial sales leaders back on board, fully engaged. The benefit? A marked improvement in your sales performance.
Are your sales teams exceeding targets? Or, do you have concerns?