Leadership Team Development: Proven Strategies to Equip the Next Generation
Do you foresee selling your business in the next 3 to 5 years? Have you considered what you might need to do to maximize the value of your business? The most recent stat I read was that 75% of business owners didn’t reach their financial goals at the sale of their business? Are you nervous that you’re going to be one of those statistics?
On March 15th, Brandon Schaefer, Five Capitals; Rob Gales, Vercor; Dave Fergus, C12 Group and I will be hosting an Executive’s Breakfast workshop, entitled, Built to Thrive. Learn more about your hosts here.
Gain insights on:
- where to develop your Key Leadership team to ensure Value Growth,
- what to prioritize in your upcoming sale or M & A transaction, and
- how to re-evaluate your life purpose.
You can maximize your business growth, as well leave a positive leadership legacy.
- Leveraging the priorities and drivers of Key Leaders and Millennials to create win-win scenarios for you and your company;
- Connect with practical, Biblically-based tools and concepts designed to increase your effectiveness both at home and at work.
- Become a developing / discipling / delegating leader, empowering others to do 80% of what you do – freeing yourself up for what matters most!
- Leave with clear priorities and outcomes.
“What we do today will have a long-term impact for all.” Millennials Matter, (Lead with Confidence, pg. 127.)
If you want to learn more about how you can transition successfully to your next big step in life, I invite you to read this article.
You may not know Rob Gales, one the co-presenters. Check out his video introduction. Transformation Through Transaction. His specialty is helping middle market business owners sell their company – Watch the video – it’s a really inspiring 2 min!
For more information about the Built to Thrive – How to Lead and Leave Well Breakfast Workshop, contact Danita Bye – firstname.lastname@example.org
For our workshop register here.